The Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix presented by Lear is focused on being a positive force in our community. Since the event returned to Detroit in 2007, the Grand Prix has embraced our roots in the Motor City and the event continues to engage with local students, families, businesses and community groups to provide experiences that help educate and enrich the lives of Metropolitan Detroit residents.
Some of these experiences include:
- Bringing Grand Prix drivers and race cars to local schools
- Hosting groups of students on race weekend to go behind the scenes with professional race teams
- Working with NXG Youth Motorsports to introduce Detroit students to karting
- Partnering with College for Creative Studies students to create the annual Official Grand Prix Poster
- Educating students on STEM initiatives through motorsports
- Focusing on local vendors and businesses as Grand Prix partners
Browse the gallery below by clicking on the images to enlarge.